Photography for me is about capturing great images, “it’s all about the light”
Steven Bockling ‘The Picture Maker’ is a professional photographer with LRPS distinction from the Royal Photographic Society and loves nothing more than sharing his passion for photography with others. This lead to creating his now “hugely popular” photography trips be they mini workshops, day trips, weekends or holidays they are places to learn, improve or just enjoy time with like minded creative people. These tuition based photography workshops, trips and holidays take place at fantastic locations all over the UK and abroad. Steven’s trips cater for everyone, from beginners looking to learn “without the technical babble”, those needing to fine tune, improve their photography right through to advanced level photographers just wanting to share time and experiences with like minded people. If you have a passion for photography then these trips are for you!
- One to One photography tuition with the camera, image processing in Lightroom & Photoshop lessons from 3 hours – full day or weekend on location
- Mini group workshops are normally 3-5 hours long in & around London,
- Day trips are within 2-3 hours of London, some members choose to do an overnight stay rather than drive extremely early in the morning
- Weekend trips UK & abroad, these can vary from 2 – 5 day trips
- Holiday trips abroad include, accommodation, vehicle hire and me as your driver, guide & photography advisor/tutor.
If you have any questions about anything please get in touch & I will reply as soon as I can…Steven